Fall Cleaning Checklist
The summer sun has faded away, so it’s time to prepare for the cold winter weather.
You want to make sure that your home ready by getting the following done:
- Clean summer furniture, grills, toys and other outdoor items.
- Store away any of these items you won’t use again until spring.
- Clean gutters and downspouts.
- Inspect, drain and store garden hoses.
- Power wash (or thoroughly clean) windows and siding, if necessary.
- Recaulk windows and doors as needed.
- Check and replace weather stripping.
- Touch up exterior paint as needed.
If you don’t have enough time in your busy schedule to do these things, then contact us here at R&M Cleaning Service.
We will make sure to leave your home spotless.
- Have you ever tried to clean your home, office,...
- The living room is one of the most popular room...
- Proper home cleaning is essential step to ensur...
- It’s only natural to want for our persona...